Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions incorporate a legal agreement between you (“You”) and PdfBroker.io (“PdfBroker.io”, “PdfBroker”) and set forth the terms and conditions by which PdfBroker.io will make the PdfBroker.io API service available in order to electronically provide You with use of and access to PdfBroker.io Data & Services.
PdfBroker.io API Services
For the purposes of this Agreement, “PdfBroker.io API Services” shall consist of:
- all data and information feeds, media, software, and/or electronic documentation made available or supplied by PdfBroker.io or its licensees and
- certain other software, data, and/or documents supplied by PdfBroker.io or its licensees to facilitate use of such data or services. “PdfBroker.io API Data and Services” means PdfBroker.io’s service or application programming interface that allows You and other authorized licensees to access PdfBroker.io API Data & Services and make use of PdfBroker.io API Services. This Agreement includes all amendments, addendums, and revisions to the terms herein in effect between You and PdfBroker.io from time to time.
By accessing or otherwise using the PdfBroker.io API, You acknowledge that You:
- have read all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- agree to check the PdfBroker.io API pages from time to time for any updates or amendments to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and,
- have the power and authority to enter into this Agreement. If You do not acknowledge the above, You may not access or use the PdfBroker.io API. If You are dissatisfied with the terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of PdfBroker.io, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing or otherwise using the PdfBroker.io API.
www.pdfbroker.io is a site operated by PdfBroker.io, a Swedish technology company registered in Stockholm, Sweden at the following location:
191 41 Sollentuna
Scope of License
Grant of License
PdfBroker.io hereby grants to You a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, and limited license for the term of this Agreement to access the PdfBroker.io API and use PdfBroker.io API Data & Services strictly for the limited purposes, and under the terms and conditions, as are set forth in this Agreement.
Subject to Your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, You are hereby permitted to receive, process, and display PdfBroker.io API Data & Services to individual end-users of your application(s), provided
- such end users use PdfBroker.io API Data & Services strictly for their own personal use,
- You do not permit Your end users to store, distribute, or otherwise exploit PdfBroker.io API Data & Services for any other purposes.
For clarity, and without limiting the forgoing, You are permitted solely to use PdfBroker.io API Data & Services for reference by Your end users. Except as expressly provided herein, under no circumstances whatsoever may You transfer or permit the transfer of PdfBroker.io API Data & Services outside of your application(s).
Use of License
You shall not:
- reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, assign, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter or transfer, rent, lease, loan, time-share, resell, or in any other manner exploit PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API;
- make access to PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API available to unauthorized parties, or otherwise post or distribute PdfBroker.io API Data & Services in any public forum including, but not limited to, print, newsletters, radio, television, or internet;
- remove, obscure, or alter any required notice or any notice of PdfBroker.io’s intellectual property rights present on or in the PdfBroker.io API, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices;
- disassemble, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API;
- knowingly cause or permit anything that will impair, jeopardize, violate, or infringe the intellectual property rights of PdfBroker.io in PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API;
- directly or indirectly dispute or contest the ownership, validity, or enforceability of the intellectual property rights of PdfBroker.io in PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API, or assist any party to do so;
- through Your use of PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API, knowingly cause or permit anything that You know or ought to know will prejudice or hamper the reputation or goodwill of PdfBroker.io;
- claim, use, or apply to register, record, or file any trade mark, trade name, copyright, or design that is identical or confusingly similar to PdfBroker.io’s trademarks, or assist any other party to do so;
- use, store, or access any PdfBroker.io API Data & Services, or the PdfBroker.io API after the termination of this Agreement;
- use or permit others to use, market, distribute, or export PdfBroker.io API Data & Services, or the PdfBroker.io API; or,
- use PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law, regulation or right of any person.
While usage of the PdfBroker.io API is not subject to Your end users being made aware by You that PdfBroker.io is supplying the functionality you are making use of in your application(s), Your inclusion of a clickable hyperlink to the PdfBroker.io API website at https://www.pdfbroker.io would be highly appreciated.
Your Responsibility to Safeguard
You shall use Your best efforts and take all necessary steps to safeguard PdfBroker.io API Data & Services to ensure that no unauthorized reproduction, publication, disclosure, modification, distribution, or other use of any PdfBroker.io API Data & Services is made in whole or in part. To the extent that You become aware of any such unauthorized use of PdfBroker.io API Data & Services, You shall immediately notify PdfBroker.io by emailing “email”.
Misuse of the Licensed Product
In the event that You or any end users use PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API in violation of this Agreement, as applicable, PdfBroker.io shall have the option of electing liquidated damages.
Services and Data
Use of the PdfBroker.io API
Subject to the terms herein, PdfBroker.io will provide You with access to PdfBroker.io API Data & Services over the Internet through the PdfBroker.io API. All calls to the PdfBroker.io API must reference the credentials issued to You by PdfBroker.io. You may not disclose Your credentials to any other party. You are solely responsible for ensuring the secrecy and security of Your credentials and will be responsible for all activities that occur using such credentials. You shall not use the PdfBroker.io API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume or constitutes excessive or abusive usage.
The extent of Your usage of the PdfBroker.io API is dependent on Your subscription plan. You shall not exceed the usage limits associated with Your account. Unused amounts of call usage will not be carried over from one monthly period to the next. If You exceed Your monthly usage limit, the PdfBroker.io API will return an error message stating that Your monthly usage limit has been reached and no further API calls can be made within the current monthly term. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that your application(s) properly detect and handle any returned error messages. PdfBroker.io will make reasonable efforts to help You identify and resolve usage problems, or to review the suitability of Your current subscription plan for Your needs. PdfBroker.io reserves the right to limit or throttle the number of network calls available to Your application(s) if PdfBroker.io (in its sole discretion) believes that such calls are being made for malicious reasons, or as the result of a technical error.
Responsibility for Software and Hardware
You shall be solely responsible for acquiring, providing, and maintaining all software/hardware and Internet Services required to access the PdfBroker.io API, including but not limited to telecommunication and internet connections, ISP, web browsers, and/or other equipment and software required to access and use the PdfBroker.io API.
Services May Be Inaccessible Or Inoperable
You hereby acknowledge that from time to time, the PdfBroker.io API may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
- equipment (hardware) malfunctions;
- software malfunctions;
- periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which PdfBroker.io may undertake from time to time; and/or,
- causes beyond the reasonable control of PdfBroker.io and/or not reasonably foreseeable by PdfBroker.io.
Service Level Agreement
If the PdfBroker.io API is unavailable to all PdfBroker.io API customers for more than three consecutive hours in any one calendar day, beginning at 12:00:01 AM UTC and ending at 11:59:59 PM UTC of the same day, an outage will be deemed to have occurred. If there are more than three outages within any one calendar week, beginning at 12:00:01 AM UTC on a Monday and ending at 11:59:59 PM UTC on a Sunday, then You may terminate this Agreement, without liability, by providing written notice to PdfBroker.io of Your intention to do so within one calendar week of the third outage. Upon such termination being accepted by PdfBroker.io, You shall be entitled to a refund equal to the amount You have paid for the latest term.
Right to Change Content or Format
You acknowledge that PdfBroker.io may from time to time, and in its sole discretion, update or change the content or format of PdfBroker.io API Data or the PdfBroker.io API. PdfBroker.io shall strive to provide reasonable advance notification of such changes; however, from time to time sudden changes may be required, and since PdfBroker.io strives to accurately reflect these and adjust to these changes, significant advance notice is not always possible. You may be required to use the most recent version of the PdfBroker.io API in order to ensure functionality of Your application(s) with PdfBroker.io API Data & Services.
Each Subscriber is permitted to state publicly that such Subscriber is a Subscriber of the Services. Each Subscriber agrees that PdfBroker.io (PdfBroker.io) may include such Subscriber’s name and trademarks in a list of PdfBroker.io (PdfBroker.io) Subscribers, online or in promotional materials. Each Subscriber also agrees that PdfBroker.io (PdfBroker.io) may verbally reference such Subscriber as a Subscriber of the Services. Subscriber may opt out of the provisions in this section by e-mailing a request to email.
"PdfBroker", "PdfBroker.io", the PdfBroker.io logo and other identifying marks of PdfBroker.io are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of PdfBroker.io, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trade-marks on the Services are the property of their respective owners.
Licensed, Not Sold
Use of PdfBroker.io API Data & Services and the PdfBroker.io API is licensed, and not sold.
Consent to Collection, Use, Retention, and Disclosure of Information
No Granting of Ownership Rights
You acknowledge that PdfBroker.io owns all right, title, and interest (including but not limited to all copyright rights therein) in and to the PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API, and that You shall not take any action inconsistent with such ownership. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting You or any end users any ownership rights in or to any PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API.
PdfBroker.io’s Right to Terminate
PdfBroker.io reserves the right at any time to terminate this Agreement, or withdraw from distributing PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or providing access to the PdfBroker.io API, if for any reason it no longer retains the right to publish or distribute the PdfBroker.io API Data & Services.
Provided in Good Faith
The PdfBroker.io API is provided by PdfBroker.io in good faith and although PdfBroker.io endeavours to ensure that PdfBroker.io API Data & Services and the PdfBroker.io API are accurate and obtained from sources believed to be reliable, PdfBroker.io does not guarantee or warrant:
the accuracy, authenticity, timeliness, reliability, appropriateness, correct sequencing, or completeness of PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API; or that the PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or the PdfBroker.io API is free from errors or other material defects.
The PdfBroker.io API and PdfBroker.io API Data & Services are provided “as is” and “as available”, without any warranty of any kind and PdfBroker.io, its affiliates, agents and/or suppliers, officers, directors, and employees expressly disclaim any and all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of the rights of third parties. In no event shall PdfBroker.io be liable for indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost data, or otherwise. In no event shall PdfBroker.io, any of its affiliates, or any of their data providers involved in supplying, developing, operating, or managing the PdfBroker.io API, be liable for indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost data, or otherwise. In the event the limitations and disclaimers contained in this Article are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be ineffective or inapplicable, the parties agree that PdfBroker.io’s maximum aggregate liability to You and all end users, whether arising in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, shall be limited, and in no event shall it exceed, the amount of fees paid by You for the current term.
PdfBroker.io does not represent or warrant that the PdfBroker.io API, or access to the PdfBroker.io API, will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors in the PdfBroker.io API and/or PdfBroker.io API Data & Services will be corrected.
In no event shall PdfBroker.io, any of its affiliates, or any of their data providers involved in supplying, developing, operating, or managing the PdfBroker.io API be liable to You or to any end users in any manner whatsoever for any interruptions, delays, the unavailability or inoperability, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions, regardless of cause, in the PdfBroker.io API and/or the PdfBroker.io API Data & Services or for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses resulting therefrom regardless of cause, even if PdfBroker.io knew or should have known of the possibility of or could have prevented such damages.
Indemnification by You
You shall indemnify, defend, and save harmless PdfBroker.io, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any loss, damage, liability or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, accountants’ fees and other legal expenses) to which any of them may become subject to and which are in any way related to or which have arisen under or in connection with:
- any act or omission by You or any person connected, affiliated, or associated with You with respect to this Agreement and/or the PdfBroker.io API; and/or,
- any non-fulfillment or breach of any covenant or agreement on Your part pursuant to this Agreement or any incorrectness in or breach of any representation or warranty made by You contained in this Agreement.
These Terms & Conditions incorporate by reference all notices and disclaimers contained in the Services constitute the entire agreement between you and PdfBroker.io with respect to access to, and use of, the Services. Except as specifically set forth herein, these Terms & Conditions supersede any prior agreements, including prior oral and/or written statements or representations not contained herein, between you and PdfBroker.io relating to the Services. This agreement is not intended to create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between you and PdfBroker.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable statute or rule of law, the provision shall be deemed omitted to the extent that it is invalid, illegal or unenforceable. In such a case, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall be construed in a manner as to give greatest effect to the original intention of the parties hereto. PdfBroker's failure to insist upon, or enforce, strict performance of any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute or be construed or deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision in the future or a waiver of any other right or provision under these Terms & Conditions.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms & Conditions, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by Swedish law. You and we both agree to that the courts of Sweden will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a business, these Terms & Conditions, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Swedish law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
Should you have any questions, complaints, or comments about these Terms & Conditions, this service, or website, or require further clarification of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact us at email.